WHEN CUSTOMERS SEARCH ONLINE,
THEY WILL FIND YOU.
PAID SEARCH (PPC)
10 years ago, people asked friends and family when they needed services; now, they check Google.
The next time they search for online, they will find your business.
Client Report, Small Spend
estimated “good leads”
average value per lead
Client Report, Medium Spend
national avg conversion rate for law firms
conversion rate for our client
Advantages/Disadvantages of PPC
- Clear and immediate return on investment
- Constantly optimized to create ads that generate results
- Prominent placement, especially on mobile
- Allows for phone calls from the Search Engine Results Page (SERP)
- A skilled PPC manager can get cheaper placements than those with less experience
- Once your budget has run out, no more placement
- If not properly optimized, you will likely waste money on keywords and ads that do not produce clients
- Can be prohibitively expensive for some industries and attorney areas of practice
- Only works for people that know about your product or business. Someone that knows that they need a products like yours will find you, but if you have a new-to-the-world product, PPC is not necessarily the best avenue